DEMsays Workshops: Closing Deals : The End Game
6 Warning Signs that you’re losing a deal:
1. The candidate changes their compensation requirements during the process.
2. They just disappear on you.
3. They won’t disclose their other opportunities.
4. They need an extended start date.
5. They need a week to “think about it”.
6. They tell you they are “99% sure” they are taking it.
YOU CAN AVOID ALL OF THESE BY SIGNING UP FOR DEM'S CLOSING DEALS: THE END GAME WORKSHOP
The most important DEMsays Workshop you will attend all year!
We spend a lot of time recruiting, interviewing, prepping, and debriefing. We've been trained and continue to perfect those skills. But what about closing the deal? Why do recruiters keep losing placements at the end?
You've worked so hard to get there, make sure you have a process that controls the Endgame!